Quick Search :
*ILA-Dr. L.M. PADHYA BEST UNIVERSITY LIBRARY AWARD 2006
*Location of BOOKS / JOURNALS
*A Print & E-Journal Gateway to Indian Universities and Colleges (JCCC - Document Delivery System)
*Encyclopedia of Life Supportive System(EOLSS) (02 years)
*DELNET - Developing Library Network
*Company Annual Reports Online in PDF Format
**Contact for Admission forms of BLIS Programme.
*Hind Agri-Horticultural Society 28 free Research Journals( Agriculture, Science, Commerce and Arts
*30-days free trial for JournalTOCs Premium customization.
*Registration of Web Version of Scifinder
* 3 Month Free Online Trial Access of Bentham Science Journals till November 03, 2018-(1)
*Notice for Online Library Registration 2017-18
*Registration for Author's Meet by Cambridge University Press & Indian Citation Index by Globle Pub.
*Project Advertisement for JRF appointment
*Orientation Programme 2016
*Trial Access to EPWRF India Time Series Online Database
*Smt.Hansa Mehta Library, ranked among top 10 must-visit biggest libraries across the India...
*Free Trials of the Digital Theatre Plus (DT+) for MSU upto 31st Oct. 2017
* 3 Month Free Online Trial Access of Bentham Science Journals till November 03, 2018-(2)
Trial Access of CBS e-Textbooks of Engineering and Pharmacy (Till Oct 16th, 2018)
Steps to install latest version of ProwessIQ on any windows machine:
2. Download ProwessIQ setup using the 'Download' link available on the right hand side. (It is a small 12 mb exe file)
3. Execute the downloaded setup file to install Prowess IQ which will create a shortcut on the desktop.
4. Open ProwessIQ once using the 'Run as Administrator' option from the right click menu of the ProwessIQ shortcut.
5. Click here
then Login with your user name and password (you will get your password in your registered mail) to start working on the database.
Copyrights © 2012 M S University. All rights reserved.
Maintain and Modify by